Friday, March 11, 2011

For Blog's Sake

OK - Here we go.

Since it took me about 30 minutes to just set up a very plain blog site thingy, I think it's safe to say that I am in need of some technological training in just about everything.  It seems that everyone has a blog now and when I've read some of my friend's they look so cool and they write about fun and interesting things.  This morning I was reading (spying) a new blog I found thru another friend and I thought to myself .... Hey Self!  You've got super neat things to talk about, places you've been and words of wisdom that you could share; so get started on your own blog woman!  Now that I've started one, I really don't have anything super neat to say and my words of wisdom have escaped me.  Whoops.

It's a beautiful Friday morning here on the coast and anything can happen.  Let's get this day started ...

No comments:

Post a Comment